Tuesday 29 December 2015

TOP TEN BOOKS OF 2015

TOP TEN BOOKS OF 2015

I can hardly believe that another year has flown by already. As we approach the end of 2015 I have been looking back at all the books that I have read and enjoyed this year and whittling it down to my favourite ten has not been an easy task. I have read some really excellent books this year and I hope that you have too, So, in no particular order, here are my ten favourite reads of 2015 (along with links to those which I reviewed)

Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
The Bees by Laline Paull
Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueling Winspear
ThePaying Guests by Sarah Waters
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
Hanns and Rudolf by Thomas Harding
The Woman in Black by Susan Hill

Did you read any of these? What were your favourite reads of 2015? I would love to hear your thoughts.



.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked "All the Light We Cannot See" and I've enjoyed all the "Maisie Dobbs" books. "Hanns and Rudolf" looks interesting (well, much of what you read does) but I think that one will be next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying the Maisie Dobbs series and plan on continuing with this in the New Year. I hope you enjoy Hans and Rudolf. I thought it was brilliant and I even bought my son a copy for Chrismas. Happy reading.

      Delete