Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Holidays



Deck the halls with boughs of holly tra la la la la etc.  Okay I shall stop singing now. I know it's not a pleasant experience for those around me who can actually hear my not so dulcet tones but it is Christmas Eve and my excitement levels are mounting.

However, before I get into stuffing the turkey and so on, I just wanted take a moment to wish all my readers and followers a Happy Christmas.  I hope that Santa brings you lots of good books to read in 2014.

I shall be back soon with my 10 Best Books of 2013 - not an easy choice as I have read some excellent books this year.

I’m also thrilled to say that since I began this reading blog in October I have saved a whopping £105.71 through reading free books and I am very excited at the prospect of this growing throughout 2014.  I have been fortunate in that I have had some books gifted to me this year but mostly the books I have read and reviewed have been library books, free kindle downloads or books that have been languishing on my shelves for far too long.

This is proving to be a really interesting challenge and I am very much looking forward to continuing with it and discovering new ways to access free reading.  Our library service has recently relaunched their e-library and I intend to explore accessing downloadable library books to read.

So Happy Christmas to you all and thank you for reading my blog.  I really appreciate your loyalty and interest in my reviews.  It is good to know that I am sharing my book love with like minded people.  I hope 2014 brings you much reading happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment